Processors are an important part of the container recycling supply chain and are responsible for:
- Providing container collection infrastructure to container refund point operaters
- Verifying the number of containers received from container refund points
- Preparing the collected containers for sale, for example by crushing into bales suitable for sale to the market
- Sale of materials to recyclers via a secure online material auction platform
- Managing the transfer of materials to the recycler who has purchased through the online auction platform
If you would like more information on processing or the material auction platform, please email email@example.com (including your business name, contact name and number, location and email address).
Container Exchange and the Processor.
Click the image below to access the course.