Okay trailblazer—here’s the short-n’-sweet version. These containers mean cash straight into your pocket:
- Most single-serve water, juice boxes and fizzy drink containers
- Most single-serve alcohol containers, like beer bottles and pre-mixed spirits
- Any plastic water or fizzy drink containers up to 3L (included)
These containers won’t get you 10cs, so continue to do a great job by putting them straight into your yellow recycling bin; Generally, excluded containers are those that are less than 150ml and greater than 3L.
Excluded containers include:
- Wine bottles and pure spirits
- Over 3L plastic drink containers
- 1L or over; flavoured milks, pure juices, cask wines or cask waters
- All white dairy or white plant-based milks
- Food cans
- Registered health tonics
For more details please see our help section.
CHECK CONTAINER ELIGIBILITY