Most aluminium, glass, plastic, steel and liquid paperboard drink containers between 150ml and 3L are eligible for a refund.
Eligible containers must:
- Be included on the scheme’s list of products. Use our eligibility checker below to ensure your containers are eligible.
- Display the refund mark (e.g. “10c refund at collection depots/points in participating State/Territory of purchase”)
There are some drink containers that are not eligible for a refund. Generally, excluded containers are those that are less than 150ml and greater than 3L.
Excluded containers include:
- Any plain milk containers
- Any glass containers which have contained wine or pure spirits
- Containers 1L or larger which have contained flavoured milk, pure fruit or vegetable juice
- All cordial or syrup containers
- Registered health tonics
For more details please see our help section.
CHECK CONTAINER ELIGIBILITY