Terms and Conditions
|Name of Promotion||Pick up a Free Containers for Change bag at participating Post Offices in Western Australia.|
|Promoter||WA Return Recycle Renew Pty Ltd ACN 629 983 615|
|Promotional Product||A free Containers for Change green onion bag|
|Type||Free give away of Promotional Product to encourage people to save eligible containers* from landfill, promote recycling and encourage charitable donations.|
|Eligible Participants||The Promotion is open to individuals aged 18 years or older (each a Participant).|
|Participating Post Offices||A list of participating Post Offices can be found here.|
|How to participate||To participate in the Promotion, a Participant must, during the Promotion Period, visit a Participating Post Office to collect a Promotional Product.|
|Donation||The Promoter and Australia Post have chosen to support Beyond Blue Limited ACN 093 865 840 (Beyond Blue) for the purposes of this Promotion to help communities stay connected to mental health and well-being support. A Participant who returns an eligible container* to a Containers for Change refund point may choose to donate the 10c refund amount to Beyond Blue by: 1. scanning the QR code on any marketing material of the Promotion; or 2. quoting Australia Post's scheme ID number at any Containers for Change refund point. A Participant who returns an eligible container* to a Containers for Change refund point may donate the 10 cent refund amount to any charity or local community group of their choice by quoting that organisation's Containers for Change scheme ID number.|
|Promotion Period||The period of the Promotion will be 15 November 2021 – 12 December 2021, or such longer period agreed between the Promoter and Australia Post, subject to the availability of the Promotional Product.|
|Limitations to participation||There is a limit of one (1) Promotional Product per person.|
*An eligible container is a beverage container sold in Western Australia that is eligible for a refund of 10c if returned to a Container for Change refund point. Whether a container is eligible can be determined by using the eligibility checker here.
1. The Promotion Details above together with the General Conditions form the terms and conditions of this Promotion (Terms and Conditions).
2. Each Participant is responsible for ensuring familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Promotion is available at the Promoter's sole discretion and any decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and Conditions made by the Promoter is final and binding on each Participant. Specifically, the Promoter's decision not to enforce a specific restriction, qualification or limitation (whether communicated or not) does not constitute a waiver by the Promoter of that restriction, qualification or limitation or in respect to these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
5. The Promotion Period may be extended at the Promoter's absolute discretion.
6. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, withdraw the Promotion from any Participant and/or Participating Post Office if that Participant or any other person: a. participates in the Promotion otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the participation process; or b. engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Australia Post.
7. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to any directions from any relevant authority.
8. The Promotional Product is not exchangeable for cash or any other product. If the Promotional Product is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another product of equal or greater value which serves the materially the same purpose as the Promotional Product.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
10. The Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, Australia Post, the Participating Post Offices and all agencies associated with the Promotion and the employees, agents, directors and contractors of all entities referred to in this clause, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a Promotional Product, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
11. These Terms and Conditions do not operate to exclude or limit the application of any statutory guarantees (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void.
12. Participants must, at the Promoter's reasonable request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to participating in the Promotion, free of charge, and each Participant consents to the Promoter using the Participant's name and image in any promotional material relating to the Promotion or the Western Australian container deposit scheme.
13. Neither the Promotion nor anything contained in these Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed or construed as intending to create any partnership, joint venture, employment or fiduciary relationship between the Promoter and Australia Post, or between the Promoter and the Participating Post Offices or Beyond Blue. The Promoter does not make any claims, representations or warranties of any kind on behalf of Australia Post, the Participating Post Offices or Beyond Blue or purports to, or in way binds those parties under the terms of this Promotion.
14. The agreement created under these Terms and Conditions is subject to the laws of Western Australia, and Participants and the Promoter submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.